Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We have a HP Deskjet 2514 printer and it has a piece of

Customer Question
We have a HP...

We have a HP Deskjet 2514 printer and it has a piece of paper jammed in it. How can I get it out? I have Parkinson's and am not lift over 15 lbs.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

It is an Ienova

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

About a week.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It has been several months.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris