Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer won let me add the full wireless password. It…

Customer Question
The printer won let...

The printer won let me add the full wireless password. It only lets me add 8 characters then it tries to set up and failes

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is an epson et 2550

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just right now. The printer was working OK , then I moved the printer and had to unplug it.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It is OSX el capitan I updated it a few months ago

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.