Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer hp envy 7640. Won't print only says The photo tay…

Customer Question
My printer hp envy...

My printer hp envy 7640. Won't print only says The photo tay is blocked. Adjust the tray and try again

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP envy 7640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Started dec 21-I went away for the holiday and came back to the same message

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Earlier this morning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No Just want the printer to print

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just answered this question!!! Don't you have the previous chat?
won't print since dec 21. i was gone for the holiday but came back to the same problem
i must leave my house in 15 minutes. can we resolve this by then
Please respond
Are you there????

I will put this on hold until you come back If you want?

Good I can contact you by 4pm today.

OK great

would prefer phone call

Are you ready to continue?