Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I am having an issue with my Phaser 3300 being hot to the…

Customer Question
Good Morning. I am...

Good Morning. I am having an issue with my Phaser 3300 being hot to the touch.

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No just what are the recommendations for the hotness please

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just today
I unplugged it to cool down then just plugged it back in. the area that is warm is where the paper comes out

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

John, Computer Science Engineer