Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am traveling out of state and have brought my printer with…

Customer Question
I am traveling out...

I am traveling out of state and have brought my printer with me.... just no cord! Any advice on where I could find one/!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MG6120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I just left my printer cord 500 miles away!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

This has nothing to do with nothing! I need to know where to get another cord!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 6 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

You can get a printer usb cord easily from any local computer\printer store

however if you could let me know your present location(zip code or state) i would be able to guide you better

I do not need a usb cord! I have plenty of those. I need an electrical cord to connect the printer to the wall outlet. Where can I purchase one that matches this computer?

ok so do you need a power cord for the computer or printer?

The trouble is with the printer, not the computer. My mistake. Obviously, this cannot be fixed remotely. All I want to know is where I can purchase a cord that is compatible with my printer.

if you could let me know your present location(zip code or state) i would be able to guide you better

28758

give me a moment here while i check

Since Canon no loner services this model, i was able to locate two 3rd party service providers

You can contact them and check for the availability of the cord with them

Printer Repair Service Raleigh NC

Raleigh, NC, USA · +1(###) ###-####/p>

Open until 5:00 PM

The Printer Repair Group

Charlotte, NC, USA · +1(###) ###-####/p>

let me know if you have any questions

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you

This $23 was a waste of my time and money. Get a usb cord? Drive to Raleigh? To Charlotte? Ridiculous. Got help from Best Buy. Electrical cord $7.99...
Remotely fix it? Again, ridiculous suggestion. Does anyone actually read what the customer says?