Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Samsung printer and scanner will not capture image...it will…

Customer Question
Samsung printer and scanner...

Samsung printer and scanner will not capture image...it will feed but no image on paper and its not the ink

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

Mo70?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung printer?

Bout 3 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I havent

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have reloaded the cd and change ink cartridge

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

this month

What OS is this you're connecting too?

what is os
This is an hp system

Windows 10?

Windows 10

Would it be OK to connect and resolve this?

ive already pd $40 why should I have to pay more

The remote assistance is extra, however it is optional.

cant afford extra I can follow directions
cant afford more

OK no problem we can continue without it.

ok

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris