Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Its stuck on adf and wont print any thing except a print off…

Customer Question
Its stuck on adf...

Its stuck on adf and wont print any thing except a print off of the adf cannot get rid of the green light

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epsoon wf 3520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't done that that i know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had a problem with it not printing and the tech said i neded to tke it to a fixit shop in phoenixx asrizona but i looksed into it furthe and fixed it mysself...it was a big papser jam

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris