Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP deskjet 2545 printer. Black printing is fine…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP deskjet 2545 printer. Black printing is fine with it. However, color printing does not work. Can you please help me solve this problem.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Acer desktop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

About a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

This week

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris