Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer jammed, I have already did all the realignments…

Customer Question
My printer jammed,...

My printer jammed, I have already did all the realignments and it still is not printing right. It keeps turning off and the paper I needed to print out just printed sideways

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wi fi

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

No I have not done that. How should I

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is all I probably need to do. Thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: JustinDS, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
JustinDS
JustinDS, Computer Specialist
Hello! I can assist you with updating the driver.
May I know the model of printer you have and the version of Windows?
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello?