Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a brother hl2170W printer. I keep getting a signal…

Customer Question
I have a brother...

I have a brother hl2170W printer. I keep getting a signal that it needs a drum. I changed the drum and I also changed the cartridge but it will not start and the drum light keeps coming on.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your HL2170W?

No!

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

The light keeps coming on and I am able to open the lid.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.