Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Im getting a "printer error" message telling me to turn the…

Customer Question
Im getting a "printer...

Im getting a "printer error" message telling me to turn the printer off the on, and sending me to epson.com, 00041

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

XP446

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The last tiem it told me to :-)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only that i've turned it off and on @ 6 times with the same result.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/26/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

I would like a full refund of monies collected. I was led to believe that no charges would be made unless authorized.