Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer was working fine, I shut it off and now I tried…

Customer Question
My printer was working...

My printer was working fine, I shut it off and now I tried to turn it back on and it won't light up. what did I do?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I can't remember doing that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/26/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the printer?

It is a Canon Pixma MX452

Have you tried plugging the printer's power cable to the different power outlet?

No, I do no wish to continue putting in more money into trying to find out what is wrong with my printer. First it's $5.95 then to securely connect, another $39.00 and on and on and on. Before you know it I could have bought a new printer with the works. What a Rip off.

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.