Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Only prints in black and - no coror? Once. and calibrate…

Customer Question
Only prints in black...

Only prints in black and white - no coror?

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Yes. once. and calibrate color

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

No, as i just replaced all 3 color cartridges

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just replaced the laser scanner

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/27/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do. I did clean off the contacts good since I sent the message.
I've added plenty of info, with no answers???
Why not just refund my money?!