Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ready to replace one of ink cartridges but carrier stays on…

Customer Question
Hi, Ready to replace...

Hi, Ready to replace one of ink cartridges but carrier stays on right and won't move.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Workforce WF-2630

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

No err msg. By lid do you mean the entire lid that covers th "guts" of the printer- .that is open

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything, except do you charge for this service?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/26/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Close the lid

Press the up or down arrow button to select Setup and press the OK button. Then select Maintenance > Ink Cartridge(s) Replacement and press one of the Start buttons.

Lift up the scanner unit.

Now the carriage will move to the center for you to replace.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!