Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Looking to set up my printer as a local printer and use the…

Customer Question
Looking to set up...

Looking to set up my printer as a local printer and use the scan feature accessing the scanned documents

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Ricoh Aficio MP C2500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Aficio?

New set up. move this printer from my office network to a vacation house in Florida

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Really?? Already thought of that Surface Pro's update autoimatically

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is not on a netweok and I need to print and download scans directly from the surface pro. Only have a CAT5 and printer cabble connection on the Ricoh

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/26/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What problem are you facing trying to connect the printer?