Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer will not print. Wwireless. Wireless Dont know how to…

Customer Question
Printer will not print ...

Printer will not print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wwireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Wireless Dont know how to do this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How to clean nozzle

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/26/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

What happens when you attempt to print something? Are you given any type of error message?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

Please, do not create duplicate tasks. Stay on this page.

My printer is out of order
I do not have my period home, I want to know why I have been charged five dollars and then $28 for no service at all
I would like a credit to my account

My day just started. I will be here for the next 12 hours.

You are charged the moment that you open the task on this page. That is how it works. Do you want to continue working with me or do you want me to send in your refund request?