Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

An envelope is stuck under the print heads. Epson Workforce…

Customer Question
An envelope is stuck...

An envelope is stuck under the print heads

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Workforce WF-2650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

First occurence

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

18months

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/26/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.