Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ms.. I was wondering how, when I am faxing something to

Customer Question
Good morning ms. Wilson...

Good morning ms. Wilson. I was wondering how, when I am faxing something to delete my name off of receipant's fax. when I'm faxing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I don't want my name to appear of receiver's mail

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

PIXMA MX 410 AND I NEVER REQUESTED THIS BEFORE, MY NAME ALWAYS WAS PRINTED ON RECEIVERS FAX, BUT NOW I DONT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

WANT MY NAME ON FAX

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/26/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 8 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff