Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP photosmart premium printer C309a, and it is

Customer Question
I have a HP...

I have a HP photosmart premium printer C309a, and it is telling me to clear the cartridge jam, how do I do that for fear of breaking it. it doesn't move when I open the top to reveal the cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

My computer HP desk top

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C309A?

For some time now, though my computer hasn't been working for some months, so printer hasn't been used.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It is wireless

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/26/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 7 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

what is the solution to my problem, cant see an answer
You took the money, but I don't have any solutions or answers to my problem.
Have not had a solution and no I don’t want remote connect as the computer won’t help. It is the printer

I understand.

Have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the HP photosmart premium printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey