Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon TS9060 is not printing properly but the Nozzle

Customer Question
My Canon TS9060 is...

My Canon TS9060 is not printing properly but the Nozzle Check print prints perfectly. I have performed the cleaning process and that also prints out correctly. Help please.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

It happens when I just try to copy within the printer - but then I scanned the image into my computer ( Isus PC ) - and it still happened.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/26/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

What is the operating system of your computer?

Windows/MAC