Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WHAT HDMI PRINTER CABLE DO I USE WITH MY HP V272 MONITOR. i.

Customer Question
WHAT HDMI PRINTER CABLE...

WHAT HDMI PRINTER CABLE DO I USE WITH MY HP V272 MONITOR. i

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

BROTHER HL L2315 DW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your V272?

SINCE I PURCHASED HL2315 A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

NOT FOR A WHILE.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/26/2017
Technician: Mike Taylor, Technician replied 7 months ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with your question today...

Please could you let me know what you are trying to do? Not understanding why you want to plug a printer cable into your monitor...

THE PLUG END ON THE HDMI CABLE THAT I PURCHASED WILL NOT PLUG INTO MY MONITOR.

Ok so your going from the COMPUTER to the monitor correct? because you do not connect the printer to the monitor

If you have an HDMI port on your computer you can get HDMI to HDMI cable because your model monitor the V272 has HDMI connections.

If you give me your computer model I can tell you what your options are to connect to the monitor....