Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My copier sounds like it is running when used but document…

Customer Question
My copier sounds like...

My copier sounds like it is running when used but document does Print?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon Pixma MP490

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I do not use that feature often so I am not sure, but it has worked in the past.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Just updated to macOS High Sierra the other day but it was not working prior to that .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/26/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.