Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

A. I am connected to an Epson Workforce 7620 printer from my…

Customer Question
I am connected to...

I am connected to an Epson Workforce 7620 printer from my laptop. I am using Visio and need to know how to print to 11 x 17 paper which is loaded in Tray 2 of the printer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/25/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!