Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I change the scans from my printer to my computer…

Customer Question
How can I change...

How can I change the scans from my printer to my computer from portrait to landscape

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP officejet pro 8600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Out a week

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm not computer literate and I do not know when the last operating system was updated

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/25/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago

May I know whether it is a Windows computer or a Macintosh?