Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to connect new Samsung wireless printer when I try to…

Customer Question
Trying to connect new...

Trying to connect new Samsung wireless printer when I try to connect to my iPad it displays in correct password ***** net work

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Samsung printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

It’s new 10 minutes ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/25/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 7 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact model number of your printer?

Do you have a printer USB cable with you?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Thank you.

Customer/p>