Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want my Samsung Galaxy Tab E (wireless Tablet) to

Customer Question
I want my Samsung...

I want my Samsung Galaxy Tab E (wireless Tablet) to communicate with my Epson WF-2650 ALL IN ONE PRINTER. I CAN' FIND A LINK TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2650?

It is already setup on my CELL Laptop.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Dell, not Cell....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything else.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/25/2017
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Please follow the steps below and let me know the results :

• From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
  • Navigate: Settings > More.
  • Tap Printing.
  • From the Print Services section, tap the preferred printing option (e.g. Samsung Print Service Plugin).
  • Ensure that the switch is on
  • Select your printer.

Thank you

I refuse to pay the $28, because I was DECEIVED....l

Why please? Did you followed the instructions i sent you ?

That's not the point, AT ALL, Mr. Med. I was told to provide a C.C. number to pay the REFUNDABLE $5 DEPOSIT. It was only "AFTER" I provided my C.C. number that I discovered I was going to be charged $28 "AFTER" the Technician provided an answer to my question. This is out-right dishonest, deceptive, shoddy business practice, misleading, fraudulent.... do you want me to continue??? Your company "GUARANTEES CUSTOMER SATISFACTION", and "WHETHER OR NOT" your solution works, is completely unrelated and irrelevent to the "PRIMARY REASON" I HAVE TO BE DISSATISFIED WITH YOUR SERVICES. I "should have been informed" right up front, by JEFF, that my "FINAL COST" WAS GOING TO BE $23. Well, Mr. Med, I am livid over the deciept on,JEFF'S part, for not being honest with me and THAT causes me to be extremely "DISATISFIED" with the entire transaction. I will "NEVER AGAIN" go to "JustAnswer.com" to ask a question, or advice, as it would relate to ANY of my online activities. My intention now is to document this incident and file a full-blown complaint against "JustAnswer", naming JEFF and Mr. Med (that would be you), with the "Better Business Bureau of The State of Idaho" and "The State of Idaho Attorney Generals office, "CONSUMER PROTECTION UNIT"". If consumers don't fight back against the businesses the are only out to rip-off their client base, then these incidents will only become worse, as businesses become increasingly more AGGRESSIVE AND GREEDY !!! PLEASE SEND A COPY OF THIS COMPLAINT TO YOUR SUPERIORS.Jerry Neitzel*****
Idaho Falls, Idaho.###-##-####***@******.***(###) ###-####

Hi Jerry

If you are not satisfied for any reasons please request a refund by clicking on the following link :

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you