Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp has just decided it does not to print anything. It…

Customer Question
My hp has just...

My hp has just decided it does not to print anything. It goes through all the motions just fine but all that it gives me is a blank page. Help!!!

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I do not know how to do that

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/25/2017
Technician: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi,I am Bhavik. I will try my best to help you in it.
Please tell me the model of your primter
hp officejet4652
Follow these steps to print a test page.Load letter, A4, or legal unused plain white paper into the input tray.
Press and hold the Start Copy Black button () and the Start Copy Color button () until the printer makes some noise.
Release both buttons. The test page prints.If you see the printer "going through the motions" but nothing prints again - you will know you have a problem with your ink cartridges that has nothing to do with drivers or SW.
Let me know how it goes
After this, try cleaning print head using Below steps :-Follow these steps to run the printhead-cleaning tool from the product control panel.Load letter, A4, or legal size, unused, plain white paper into the main input tray.Press and hold the Power button ().Press the Cancel button () two times, and then press the Resume button () one time.Release the Power button ().
im thinking I could just uninstall the printer and then reinstall. ill give that a try soon

ok...Let me know how it goes !!

Did this work for you?