Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Brother WV-3640 indicates connection to my home wifi. My Mac…

Customer Question
Brother WV-3640 indicates connection...

Brother WV-3640 indicates connection to my home wifi. My Mac is definitely connected but the two will not communicate and allow me to print. I removed it from the printer list in settings but now cannot add it.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your WV-3640: wirelessly or by USB?

Trying to connect wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Haha never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/25/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 7 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.