Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot connect my Epson 610 to my wi-fi. Wirelessly. Months…

Customer Question
Cannot connect my Epson...

Cannot connect my Epson 610 to my wi-fi

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have another Epson printer at another location,, but here I need the 610

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

What problem are you having when you attempt to connect your printer to the wifi?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I do not want to buy a service other than the basic $5 charge today.
No, please just give directions today online

I am sorry for your confusion. The cost is not $5. The deposit is $5. Do you want me to send in your refund request now?

Send refund

I will send that in for you now.