Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Not printing in color from my ipda it prints fine black and…

Customer Question
Not printing in color...

Not printing in color from my ipda it prints fine black and white and the settings say color

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just put the app on the ipad I have not updated the printer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/25/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.