Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Bothers printer stuck inCopy Mode. Ugh! MFC-L2707DW

Customer Question
My Bothers printer stuck...

My Bothers printer stuck inCopy Mode. Ugh !

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

MFC-L2707DW Brother

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Just now don't know how to get back to print mode

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Hum It's new & Im operating top Apple Mac update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It was in Fax mode I made it leave there

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the MFC-L2707DW printer? Kind regards,Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff