Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just printed out a photograph from my computer but it came…

Customer Question
I just printed out...

I just printed out a photograph from my computer but it came out on the 8X10 casette on 8X10 paper. How do I set it for the 4X6 photo paper I put in the other cassette. (And which cassette is which?)

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MG7520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG7520?

I haven't tried to print a p[hoto in a long time, but it used to work.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

My computer runs MacOS High Sierra 10.13.12

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

The settings have to be made in the printer driver which is accessed by the Page Setup button in the lower left-hand corner of the print module.

Can you please confirm if you registered the cassette paper information in the printer? I can share you the manual which can assist you better, please do let me know.

Thanks,

Kumar

Thank you! Your directions solved the problem!

Thank You so much for confirming.

Please do spare some time to give me a rating. Your ratings are the only way I am credited for my hard work.

Wishing you Merry Christmas!!

Thanks,

Kumar

thanks. I got it going again. I was unpleasantly surprised, however, to learn that you have charged me $34! That wasn't at all clear when I got in touch with you, and I could have gotten help for nothing from Apple, which is what I thought I was going.