Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My 2540 printer que is stuck on an internet document and…

Customer Question
My 2540 printer que...

My 2540 printer que is stuck on an internet document and refuses to print it, I have tried cancelling the print task, turning it on and off etc. How can I get the document deleted from the 2540 Que?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About 2 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The old windows and driver for HP printers had a display and workup for deleting the printer que and restarting it. What can be done to delete all pending documents on the printer?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me, which version of Windows do you use?

10

Sorry I could not get back to you as I was offline. Let me know when you want to continue?