Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My canon mg5420 will not print in black what it does print…

Customer Question
My canon mg5420 will...

My canon mg5420 will not print in black what it does print is red and only1/3 of the page I just changed the ink also both of them

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your MG5420?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Only used this 4 times it is 2 yrs old

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

May I ask when was the last time that you were able to print in black, successfully?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

a long time ago I did pic's successfully about 2 months ago no problem I just changed the ink

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

40 $ I will not pay for something rarely used ,young enough copier I could get a refund
Its almost new No no one gets into my computer ever > I will look for my refund 5$ soon Thanks for nothing

I am sorry for the confusion. This website is not free and nobody works for free, here. I will send in you refund request now.