Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My parents are older and don't know their startup password…

Customer Question
My parents are older...

My parents are older and don't know their startup password ***** you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp 15-f272wm

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

They can't get past the startup screen

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/25/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

To turn off Samsung Galaxy S6 (or Galaxy S6 edge), you need press and hold Galaxy S6 Power button, and then tap Power off. If Samsung GalaxyS6 or Galaxy S6 edge is frozen and not responsive, you can press and hold the Power button and the Volume down buttons simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.