Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have changed the black cartridge in the printer and it…

Customer Question
I have changed the...

I have changed the black cartridge in the printer and it keeps

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson NX415 it keeps coming up with error, change cartridge i HAVE REPLACED the black cartridge twice with

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I called Epson and couldn't understand the person I was connected to, but they sent me a new cartridge, and that doesn't work either. I am at my wits end.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/25/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.