Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The cartridges have been replaced. But it won't print

Customer Question
The cartridges have been...

The cartridges have been replaced. But it won't print anything.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Hmmmm..... never.... I'm not sure how to do that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, the message from the printer is :replace the K-cartridge"

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/24/2017
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Did you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff