Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to print something but nothing came out only

Customer Question
I'm trying to print...

I'm trying to print something but nothing came out only blank paper, opened cover, all the ink has red lights on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried running your printer's self-cleaning cycle? (Sometimes you have to run this several times to see results.)

Oh , did't know about that ,please tell me how , thank you

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried wiping down the metal contacts on your printer and cartridges?

Neven did

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is that possible my computer has problem connecting with printer ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What is the make and model number of the printer?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.