Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I hav an Epson NX 22o inkjet printer. How do I set it so…

Customer Question
HI Pearl...I hav an...

HI Pearl...I hav an Epson NX 22o inkjet printer. How do I set it so that it only prints black & white please? Regards...Warren

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your 22O?

For quite some time and Ihave never been able to change it?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Few years ago. Does that have to be done regularly

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you . All else working perfectly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Do you have a windows/mac computer?

mac computer

We just have to select the greyscale checkbox which will help us to print only black and white.

I will walk you through the steps of selecting the greyscale checkbox.

No we will leave the enquiry there thank you. The printer is at least 10yrs old and the value would now be far less than these costs. Thank you for your time and now I will try and cancel any costs this has incurred. Warren Williams

If you are seeing a premium request then it's completely optional. It's not sent by me.

Its sent by the system. If you don't want it you can ignore it.

Now we have a problem and I want this sorted immediately please? I offered my credit card for a $5 fee that was to be refundable within 7 days if I was not completely satisfied. I did not agree to any of the 3 monthly packages. I have now checked my bank account for this card and I have been charged $5 and $41. This is completely immoral and I am sure illegal. I want the $41 charge reversed immediately and I have already contacted my bank and advised them of the circumstances. Regards...Warren Williams

I will send this to the moderators.

Don't worry, the moderators will address all your concerns.