Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need the printer manual for pixmar ts 6020, from a site…

Customer Question
I need the printer...

I need the printer manual for pixmar ts 6020, from a site that is canon

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I have an HP desktop with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I have a problem having the printer not accept my A4 letter paper

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!