Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I change ink cartridges on wf 2630. when I print,

Customer Question
How do I change...

How do I change ink cartridges on wf 2630. when I print, everything comes out red?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

Epson workforce wf-2630

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I get no error messages. bk level 80% dark, yellow is all dark, M is 90% dark, and c IS ABT 65% dark

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I have to print soms docs

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No thank you, ***** ***** it out.