Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I Would like to print in color. However, even with a fresh…

Customer Question
I Would like to...

I Would like to print in color. However, even with a fresh color ink, it still will not print in color.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

It is Envy series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Quite a long time, maybe 6 months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

How might I do this?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thank you for your help>

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 6 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer.

I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let us know which Operating System you are using, is it a Mac or Windows? Have you installed all necessary drivers?

Thanks,

Kumar