Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I purchased a Canon D 1520 and I have this problem. When I…

Customer Question
I purchased a...

I purchased a Canon D 1520 and I have this problem. When I scan in the color mode it will not link the pages together like it does in black and white. This is troublesome because buyers and sellers signing real estate contracts like to use blue ink and that does not show the signatures in

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your Canon printer when you try to scan?

Black and white.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure we purchased this around August. I'm not sure how to do this honestly, can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think to ask

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.