Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My canon selphy cp910 printer. The paper gets stuck every…

Customer Question
My canon selphy cp910...

My canon selphy cp910 printer. The paper gets stuck every time I try to print. Where can I get it repaired?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Apple Iphone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have used this for a couple of years now and this is a new problem. Every paper gets stuck and I canot print anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

it still jams every paper

How old is the printer?

Does it jam with only one sheet in the tray?