Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I try to print a picture it leaves the bottom part of…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to print a picture it leaves the bottom part of the picture blank

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP-800. Model # C492B

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your C492B?

The last four picturesthreehave

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The last four pictures. Sorry

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not think it has been updated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No longer need help!