Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer has been a an off and on thing really

Customer Question
My printer has been...

My printer has been a an off and on thing really disappointing

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 3620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Shows a red one error sometimes says not connected and I wonder if it is supposed to show scanner in up right?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I want to print anything, sometimes fine and for no apparent reason stops next time I ask for print job

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.