Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't hook up any of my devices to my printer through

Customer Question
I can't hook up...

I can't hook up any of my devices to my printer through bluetooth

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mg3220

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG3220?

Since I got my phone and tablet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never have

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.