Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I CAN'T GET THE PAPER DRAWER OPEN.. IT HAS WORKED FINE IN…

Customer Question
I CAN'T GET THE...

I CAN'T GET THE PAPER DRAWER OPEN.. IT HAS WORKED FINE IN THE PAST. THEN I TRIED SHUTTING THE PRINTER OFF TO OPEN THE DRAWER. THAT DOES 'T WORK EITHER

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

CANON MX922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

A DAY OR TWO

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

NOT SURE. HOW WOULD I DO THAT?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/24/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

The first screen said the response was delayed and meanwhile my husband got The drawer open (it was appar jammed). Yourr service was no help to me. I saw somewhere that i was charged 18.00 and I want it refunded.

******** *********