Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Hp Hp Officejet Pro 8620 was connected to my Asus touch…

Customer Question
My Hp Hp Officejet...

My Hp Hp Officejet Pro 8620 was connected to my Asus touch screen computer for several years. It started going offline. I would turn it off and back on , then it would work. Now it is not connected to my computer. I have used HP scan and doctor to try to solve the problem but nothing works. For some reason the internet only picks up the scan part. The Geek squad couldn't fix it. I have the disc but it wouldn't download. Am at my wits end. (Ha) Can you check my printer out' please.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Yesterday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/23/2017
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 6 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?