Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can an acer full HD1080 chrome be conected to PIXMA TS6120…

Customer Question
Can an acer full...

Can an acer full HD1080 chrome be conected to PIXMA TS6120 wifi?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Canon PIXMA TS6120

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Since tuesday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

What is the operation system?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you *****!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/23/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you give me the exact model no. of the PC?